ASIAN STEAK KEBABS
Prep Time: 1 hr 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Servings: 12 kebabs
Ingredients For Marinade
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds steak, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 12 bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- Romain lettuce leaves
- Radicchio, cut in half, then thinly sliced
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, toasted
Place all ingredients except steak cubes into a small bowl, whisk to combine, set aside.
Place steak cubes in an 8 x 8 glass baking dish, then add marinade and toss to coat. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate steak cubes for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat grill, charcoal or gas, to medium-high heat. Thread steak cubes onto soaked bamboo skewers. Grill steak kebabs on a clean, oiled grate for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Transfer kebabs to a platter. Serve on lettuce leaves with thinly sliced radicchio and green onions and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Coconut aminos with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes can be used as a dipping sauce.
- Meat is best cut into cubes while partially frozen.
- The longer you marinate the meat, the better the flavor.
- Be sure to brush clean grill grate with oil to prevent kebabs from sticking.
- Keep exposed ends of the skewers away from direct heat if possible, as they may burn in spite of soaking.